Club Tour to France September 2012
This year it is proposed to travel to the Vendee Area in France. The area is primarily flat but it hosted the first 3 stages in the 2011 Tour de France. It is ideal for cycling and hosts a large number of dedicated cycling tracks. On this occasion we would be bringing our own bikes and staying in luxury chalets.
Dates: 2nd to the 9th September 2012
Cost per person € 350
- Airport transfers in France
- Accomodation included (sharing two or three bedroom chalets) see www.campotel.com
- Linen and towels etc. included
- Group BBQ on evening of choice
- Return transport to nearby towns on 3 nights during stay
- Essential items in fridge upon arrival, milk, bread etc.
- Bikes transported in covered trailer
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Airport transfers in Ireland
- Fllights (cost approx. € 140)
Deposit of € 200 per person required to book places as they are limited to 16 people.
Contact Aidan or Bernard to book your place.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and i’ll forward on their numbers