Jim’s 50 km group return to conquer 100 km!
- Tullamore CTC for the last 2 years has encouraged cycling by introducing a couch to 50 km event at the Pat Colgan Annual Charity Cycle in August called Jim’s 50.
- From February, some of these enthusiastic cyclists who achieved this goal, will continue to improve . This group aspires to build up to a 100 km event at 25 km/h by August.
- Meeting at the Ball Alley car park, across from the Sacred Heart School at 10 am each Sunday from February 2018
- Typical Average Speed: 20 km/h average
- Typical Distance: 30 km -50 km for February to June
- Rider Characteristics: Beginner/ Improver Cyclists looking to learn the art of Group Cycling and improve their fitness. Cyclists looking to cycle in Sportives and Leisure Cycling Events.
- Watch here for more news and updates!!!