TCTC AGM will take place at Tullamore Harriers 7.30pm November 30th
Presentation of cheque to IKA at 7pm
Nominations sought for the positions of Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson. Secretary and Assistant Secretary. Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer. PRO and Assistant PRO. Health and Safety Officer. Touring Committee Chair and Racing Committee Chair.
Captains and Vice Captains for the following Groups:
A, B1, B2, C, 2 hours +/-, Coffee Spin, Mountain bike group, Evening Training Group and Evening Social Group.
Every group please discuss over the next 2 weeks.
Nominations to be sent to the secretary by 5pm on November 28th at email@example.com
Tullamore Cycling and Touring Club in association with the Irish Kidney Association are delighted to welcome all cyclists to partake in the 2018 edition of the Pat Colgan Charity Cycle. The cycle takes place on August 26th 2018.
Sign-On is located at The Harriers Athletic Grounds in Spollenstown and will open at 8:00am. Parking, shower and changing facilities are availabe at The Harriers. Tea/Coffee is available on arrival.
125km – 4 Peaks Ultimate Challenge – Rolls Out at 9:00am – Yellow Route
95km – 2 Peaks Endurance Challenge – Rolls Out at 9:10am – Red Route
85km – Base of the Blooms – Rolls Out at 9:20am-White Route
50km – Jim’s 50km Challenge – Rolls Out at 9:30am–Green Route
Entrance Fee Cycling Ireland Members – € 25
Entrance Fee Non Cycling Ireland – € 30
Watch a video about last years Cycle here
Check out the Garmin GPS files below
New group starting every Sunday at 9 am from the Ball Alley
- 2 hour spin (plus or minus a few minutes)
- Finishing with a Coffee in Tullamore
- 23 km to 26 km an hour
- Perfect for those returning on the bike after injury/time away
- Cycling 30km to 50 km in March and April
- Building up to 50 km plus from May
- Captain Jacinta Condron
Jim’s 50 km group return to conquer 100 km!
- Tullamore CTC for the last 2 years has encouraged cycling by introducing a couch to 50 km event at the Pat Colgan Annual Charity Cycle in August called Jim’s 50.
- From February, some of these enthusiastic cyclists who achieved this goal, will continue to improve . This group aspires to build up to a 100 km event at 25 km/h by August.
- Meeting at the Ball Alley car park, across from the Sacred Heart School at 10 am each Sunday from February 2018
- Typical Average Speed: 20 km/h average
- Typical Distance: 30 km -50 km for February to June
- Rider Characteristics: Beginner/ Improver Cyclists looking to learn the art of Group Cycling and improve their fitness. Cyclists looking to cycle in Sportives and Leisure Cycling Events.
- Watch here for more news and updates!!!